Last updated: November 29th, 2017
Credence.digital truly respects the privacy of its users, and is fully committed to protect their personal information and use it properly. This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information.
We strongly urge you read this policy and make sure you fully understand and agree with it, before you access or use any of our services.
When you use our Services, we collect the following information, and use it only as described below:
- Account Information. This may include your name, address, email address and phone number. We use this information to set up your Account or contact you.
- Third Party Account Information. If you use Third Party Services, such as social media, you may provide us with your Third Party Services account information, such as your username (note that we don’t store any passwords you use to access Third Party Services). We transmit, and may store, such account information, only as needed to provide the Services, and only in accordance with the terms and policies of the Third Party Services.
- Payment Information. When you initially provide or update your payment information, we transmit it via an encrypted connection to our Payment Processor, PayPal.
- The PayPal uses and processes your payment information in accordance with its policy. We don’t store your payment information, other than your zip code and country, which we require for billing and to comply with tax and other government regulations.
- Cookies And Other Technologies. We use these technologies to do things such as remember your preferences, keep you safe and improve and promote the Services.
Communication from Credence
By subscribing to any Services (including to any of our newsletters, blogs, social media accounts or public events) and providing Credence with your e-mail address or any other contact information (such as your phone number or social media handle), you expressly agree to receive promotional content, messages or calls from Credence.
If you wish not to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may notify Credence at any time or follow the “unsubscribe” or STOP instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
Service and Billing Messages
Credence may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use thereof.
For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the means available to us) if a certain Service is suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; send you reminders or warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscriptions; forward abuse complaints regarding your User Website; or notify you of material changes in our Services. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such Service and Billing Messages.
We may retain your Personal Information (as well as your Users-of-Users Information) for as long as your User Account is active or as otherwise needed to provide you with our Services.
We may continue to retain such Personal Information even after you deactivate your User Account and/or cease to use any Services, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes regarding our Users or their Users-of-Users, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests.